Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nothing too fancy, please

I just read this great article that pretty much sums up my hair styling (and not because I'm lazy in my styling).  What I liked about it was that even though you would curl your hair, flat iron, braid or had it slicked back, in the end...it was deconstructed.  This style isn't for everyone.  However, I love this type of styling.  It feels organic to me.

Think about when you are at your most comfortable with your hair style.  Is it just when you've primped it or after it's settled down and tousled a bit?  Don't get me wrong, I love big, polished hair that is perfectly styled.  However, my favorite look is more deconstructed, broken down and scrunchable.  I've attached the article.  Let me know what you think...

Always be in style,


Ryan

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair-articles/spring-2012-hair-trends#slide-19

No comments:

Post a Comment