Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

My very first hair experience

Dear readers, fans, hair stalkers and the like:

This is my very first of hopefully many, many blogs to come. I feel that as my very first blog, it should be about my very first hair experience, don't you?

I was in middle school, 12 years old and living in Orange County (or behind the orange curtain as it is so aptly called). Oh, you've heard of it...hmmm, not surprising. Again, 12 years old when I discovered Sun-in and started to us it...a lot (seriously, a lot). Well needless to say, my hair turned a fabulous shade of blond. It's when I decided to add a few pieces of blue where trouble ensued. You see, those were the colors of my school, blue and gold and I had a little case of team spirit. Unfortunately, my teachers did not agree with my team spirit and probably because I never had any prior. They sent me home and politely asked me to wash it out. Well guess what? The blue did not come out. There were many tears that followed. Even now, I'm almost teary eyed. The reason being is because my blue stripe faded into blue/green all over hair when I tried to wash it out. I had to buzz my hair off! As if I didn't have enough self esteem issues back then. Sad, I know.

The moral of this story isn't really a moral, more or less like a hair DON'T: Please, don't use Sun-in. I personally think it is horrible and very hard to work with!

Whew, I feel SO much better now. Thanks stalkers, I mean readers.

Well, that's it for me and you today. Next time I'll include some great styling tips, maybe some pictures all courtesy of The John Brody Salon/team.

Nighty, night...

No comments:

Post a Comment